Sunday, March 7, 2010

Testimonies and church

I am so grateful for family and friends. We are moving into a new ward soon. While we have been so excited to get back into the Littleton Ward family, I haven't really payed attention to my feelings for the SouthGlenn ward. today was fast and testimony meeting, and I felt that I should get up and bare testimony on gratitude, on the way up I was fine, I sat and waited for my turn, and started getting really emotional. I couldn't help but cry and bare testimony on the priesthood, family, that Heavenly Father is in charge of EVERYTHING and we need HIM, that I am grateful that the church is the same everywhere, that through my challenges and trials I have received many blessings. I can't remember what else, but I was so sad to sad goodbye to everyone, I guess it's a good thing we are staying in the stake:)

After I sat down I started thinking that this was going to be like when we die. You are sad to leave, you won't be around the same people, but you are moving onto a different part of the Lord's kingdom and plan.

I love my life. I love Evan and Lucy so much and am getting so excited to see Peter. He kicked me a lot today, in fact I had my hands on my belly in church, and they kept bouncing up and down:)

I just love what I have been blessed with, and know that despite challenges, ups and downs, the Lord is there for me and I need to pray to keep Him a part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment